Farmers prefer to sell grain ex-farm, but plenty of grain is still hitting the bulk handling system according to a recent study.
- Farmers will look at windrowing barley crops this year to prompt an even ripening of the crop.
- Act now or the gap will grow, Garvan Institute says
- THE Scone community has come together to farewell Adam O’Regan.
- Dr Jonathon King might be well known for his part in the re-enactment of the First Fleet to coincide with the Bicentenary, but he started his career as a jackaroo.
- Rural and regional towns are being scouted out more and more by young entrepreneurs looking to put their own flare on local CBDs.
- A change of government in Argentina last year opens the prospect for South America’s second-largest-country to once more arise as a major player in global wheat markets in coming years.
- First it was the dot-com boom, next Silicon Valley start-ups, then the Fintech craze and now it’s all about AgTech.
- Judgement day set to come by 2018.
- Rural doctors thrive in Orange.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.