With the market running hot producers of young store cattle might be tempted to short cut the yard weaning process, but beef consultant Bill Hoffman says the way forward involves building a reputation for quality.
- Take a look at some of the amazing artworks being made on silos and freight trains across the country.
- The stunning 1379-hectare Quirindi, NSW, property Barrington Park will be auctioned in Brisbane on December 18.
- A FURTHER three farming families have left or are leaving WA's dairy industry after processors said they did not want their milk. One is a Brownes Dairy supplier and two are Harvey Fresh suppliers.
- UPDATED: THE EYCI has broken another record, leaping up 7c to 483.50c/kg on Monday.
- A Holstein heifer calf sold for a massive $251,000 at International Dairy Week at Tatura, Victoria, on Wednesday night.
- The NSW Government is poised to announce whether it will cull more than 5000 brumbies from Kosciuszko National Park.
- The road to rebuilding the Conargo hotel has started.
- The Angus breed’s strong growth rates are behind the next step for Jeogla Station.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.