- When cattleman Sterling Buntine landed in Darwin on Monday, after travelling to Canberra to make a $386 million bid for Australia's largest landholder S.Kidman and Company, he turned the key in his semi trailer and headed for home – Alroy Downs – more than 1000 kilometres away.
- A letter the federal government has spent a year and a half and tens of thousands of dollars trying to keep from the public raises explosive questions.
- The Scone community will come together as one tomorrow to farewell Adam O’Regan.
- THE ROLLING out of close to $100 million to upgrade key cattle roads in the north has been hailed a major step toward unlocking the potential Asia is presenting for Australian agriculture.
- Eight people died on NSW roads between Friday and Sunday, with five of the deaths in the state's west
- Canola prices have kicked more than 10pc in the past three weeks on the back of increased demand.
- It was only two years ago that southern NSW experienced one of the earliest starts to harvest on record.
- Australia’s seemingly unstoppable cotton area expansion looks likely to creep further south along the NSW-Victoria border, and probably leap into new irrigation areas in the Queensland Gulf in a few years.
- Australia’s biggest farm services business, Landmark, will potentially be tapping a bigger choice of crop nutrition technology from North America in the wake of a Canadian agribusiness mega-merger unveiled last week.
- Sydney fund manager Iain Gray has tipped Achill West, a 2216-hectare grazing property near Armidale on to the market, with expectations of between $8 million and $8.5 million.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.