He just sat down and watched it burn.
- Blantyre Farms owner Edwina Beveridge is asking why she had to find out about the latest forum on Facebook.
- ONE of the great old station woolsheds of the North West is being restored to its original 19th-century grandeur in an ambitious initiative by its heritage-minded owners.
- Merinos were the mainstay at “Mayfield”, Birriwa, for many decades but not anymore.
- Two young men from NSW have created a Instagram page that has now turned into a major hub for Agriculture Australia
- Road table drain like a 'national park' out at Armatree
- Agents show how easy it is to get a BJD score 6
- Incorporating perennial wheat into a mixed grazing/cropping program has long been on the 'to-do' list for farmers.
- Recording among best weight gains in the first phase of Ekka's Wagyu Challenge, the Hughes family’s beef operation appears on-track.
- The Canberra region is home to some of the country's happiest hens.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.