A Holstein heifer calf sold for a massive $251,000 at International Dairy Week at Tatura, Victoria, on Wednesday night.
- The Angus breed’s strong growth rates are behind the next step for Jeogla Station.
- THE Advertising Standards Bureau (ASB) has received just five complaints about Meat and Livestock Australia’s controversial Australia day lamb campaign which has cracked new records with more than 7.2 million views in four days.
- With the market running hot producers of young store cattle might be tempted to short cut the yard weaning process, but beef consultant Bill Hoffman says the way forward involves building a reputation for quality.
- NEW Zealand super co-operative Fonterra has sold its nine per cent stake in NSW-based dairy company Bega Cheese for $74 million.
- The ability to meet all markets makes Angus cattle a perfect fit at “Dales”, Merriwa.
- Nats deputy leader Niall Blair says he has unfinished business in the farm sector
- The NSW Government is poised to announce whether it will cull more than 5000 brumbies from Kosciuszko National Park.
- New Amazone hopper extends cultivator versatility
- Deputy Premier says Nats won't cop pending council mergers
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.