A big crowd of buyers, friends and family gathered at Weebollabolla, Moree, for the 50th on-property bull sale, held by the Munro family.
- Locked up land acquired to produce power may offer benefits when grazing sheep
- Our network of small cities must be part of the 'big Australia' debate writes Regional Australia Institute chief executive officer Jack Archer.
- The quiet passing of admired cattleman and industry leader John Underwood AM, has left heavy hearts but a significant legacy across the NT and northern cattle industry and community.
- Despite smaller crop prospects, the US struggles to find demand for wheat above current prices.
- Beef breed societies respond to calls for single species EBVs.
- The fire missed some homes, razed others to the ground. Somehow not a life was lost.
- A SLICE of history rolled through Bendemeer on Saturday for the Grey Fergie Tractor Muster and Land Rover Gathering.
- First it was the Ash Wednesday fire. Then it happened again on Saturday.
- An out of control bushfire at Reedy Swamp near Bega is 1074 hectares in size and is believed to have damaged or destroyed dozens of homes.
- Bango wind farm goes before the Planning Assessment Commission on March 22.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.