Burnt out landholders in the Dunedoo district are demanding to know why they were left defending their properties while fire fighters watched on from the comfort of their trucks.
- Chris Wentworth-Brown said he was still in a daze on Tuesday as he stood outside his Uarbry home that was burnt to the ground by the Sir Ivan Fire.
- PRIVATE investment group TPG has raised a record haul of more than $550 million from the sale of Inghams chicken production facilities.
- The final count of home and stock losses is in.
- WHEN a four-year-old asks his parents for a car, the Matchbox sort is what usually comes to mind.
- A wet winter has done marvels for Australia’s farm sector mood, dramatically lifting farmer optimism, except in Tasmania where crashing milk prices and too much rain have hurt.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.