Have you got news to share? We'd like to hear all about it.
- Buyer plans to run mixed farming operation with sheep, cattle and cropping.
- Testing is showing that fat from Australian White sheep has a melting point similar to Wagyu meat, giving it big ticks in the eating quality and health worlds.
- The party frocks were dusted off for the annual Warren twilight races
- The NSW ag sector has exceeded its 30 per cent growth target two years ahead of schedule
- A smaller yarding for the last store cattle sale for 2017, but young cattle remain firm to dearer.
- Clever hedging has allowed the NSW Sugar Milling Co-operative to ‘secure its sugar positions’ to the point where members will receive $35-$36/t for their cane this season.
- The NT's largest property owner, Gina Rinehart, is now major sponsor of the Royal Flying Doctor Service.
- PRIVATE investment group TPG has raised a record haul of more than $550 million from the sale of Inghams chicken production facilities.
- Cowra property "Glen Echo" up for auction.
- Hancock Prospecting has spent more than $50 million on cattle properties in the Maranoa.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.