A more virulent strain of ascochyta blight is threatening chickpea crops.
- THE Scone community has come together to farewell Adam O’Regan.
- A change of government in Argentina last year opens the prospect for South America’s second-largest-country to once more arise as a major player in global wheat markets in coming years.
- A recent agricultural research paper, titled, The Sheep’s Back, has been released by ANZ, and revealed Australia’s $6.5 billion sheep industry needs 22 million more sheep to maintain its current share of global production.
- For many months now the managed money (funds or speculators) in the United States (US) futures markets have been holding substantial net shorts in both wheat (a record) and corn futures.
- Government delivers on $440m commitment
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.