Dorothy Kenny and Beau Henderson are growing garlic and succulents at their Dorrigo small farm.
- Achill West is expected make $8 million to $8.5m when it is auctioned online on November 22-23.
- Introducing dogs to heifers at weaning can educate the whole herd to be easy handling.
- NSW Farmers president Derek Schoen takes a look around the Central West.
- New controls can boost confidence and capital
- DPI has alerted growers to the presence of anthracnose in lupin crops.
- The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission should force the government to act on towers and mobile roaming in the country.
- Small rural towns have already felt the pinch of water buy backs under the Murray Darling Basin Plan, but bigger rural centres aren't safe either.
- A positive buzz currently surrounds the Merino sheep industry, after a recently launched campaign to act as a desperate bid to raise ewe numbers, has sheep producers looking at the breeds true profitability.
- Farmers have met a decision by Coles to create a milk brand that will deliver funding for the struggling industry with cynical laughter.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.