THE LAND DIGITAL EDITION
Pick up your paper without leaving home. Read a digital edition of our print issue on your iPad or desktop.
Already have a Subscriber ID ?
Login on your
Don't have a Suscriber ID?
Please email you Name and Address details along with a Contact number to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 1300 889 412
Subscribe to The Land
Visit our subscriptions page to register for eReaders access and to subscribe to The Land!Subscribe
- Quandialla based Merino breeders, the Ryan family, were very pleased with their 95 per cent clearance and $2165 average at their on-property ram sale on September 26.
- Buyers from southern NSW, central and northern Queensland and between turned up for the 50th Weebollabolla bull sale at Moree.
- Wilderness property Kalimna South sold for $830,000 at a Ray White Rural auction.
- Cootamundra district goat producers David and Mary Booth are providing organically grown goat meat to an increasing clientele in Canberra.
- A FOCUS on summer crops among northern coastal grain and oilseed producers has sparked strong interest in expanding on-farm storage.
- A series of four regional forums across southern and central NSW came to an end in Wagga Wagga last Wednesday, educating farmers and local agribusiness owners on how to take advantage of the “Asian Dining Boom.”
- The period between northern and southern hemisphere harvests can be a flat-spot for market moving news; this year being no exception.
- A royal commission on the back of the Murray Darling Basin is inevitable, writes Mal Peters.
- The glamour of the red carpet plus the all-important 2017 Brownlow Medal voting.
- Scorching hot winds during the past week may have been the final straw, prompting farmers to abandon hopes of late rain and instead put the livestock in to salvage some value.