THE LAND DIGITAL EDITION
Pick up your paper without leaving home. Read a digital edition of our print issue on your iPad or desktop.
Already have a Subscriber ID ?
Login on your
Don't have a Suscriber ID?
Please email you Name and Address details along with a Contact number to:
email@example.com or phone us on 1300 889 412
Subscribe to The Land
Visit our subscriptions page to register for eReaders access and to subscribe to The Land!Subscribe
- Farming has got a lot harder since news hit that Shenhua plans to proceed with an open-cut coal mine on my doorstep, writes Andrew Pursehouse.
- Coonamble farmers lose bid to stop Pilliga pipeline
- The Woods family 'Coorangy' seek to make sustainable choices with their cropping enterprise.
- Prices varied at Grafton store sale on Thursday but quality sold well with progeny travelling Shepparton to Meandarra and westto Tamworth.
- If you are, or you know, a young, ambitious rural woman then you'll want to know about this program.
- 14 Merino breeders across the Monaro presented their classed maiden Merino ewes in the 88th Berridale Merino ewe competition.
- Bulls reached $10,000 three times and averaged $6100 at the 11th annual Golden Guitar Charolais sale at Tamworth on July 21.
- A challenging season on the North Coast delivered a dryland rice harvest that few people want to talk about, and yet the Tachiminori variety delivered enough of a result through heat and flood that interest in the rotation remains high.
- MLA's revised cattle projections: we've reached the crossroads.
- Goat prices have surged to record levels in recent months spurred on by limited supplies and increasing domestic demand.