THE LAND DIGITAL EDITION
Pick up your paper without leaving home. Read a digital edition of our print issue on your iPad or desktop.
Already have a Subscriber ID ?
Login on your
Don't have a Suscriber ID?
Please email you Name and Address details along with a Contact number to:
email@example.com or phone us on 1300 889 412
Subscribe to The Land
Visit our subscriptions page to register for eReaders access and to subscribe to The Land!Subscribe
- There was a good crowd at this year's Moree picnic races which featured a six race program, Fashions on the Field competition and live band.
- The big pastoral listings just keep coming.
- Glencore has confirmed it has approached Bunge regarding a potential takeover.
- It has been wet and cold in the US, prompting concerns about reduced production for winter wheat, spring wheat and corn.
- STRONG prices for chickpeas are not proving quite as exciting as near record values for other pulses thanks to carry-over volumes from last season.
- Angus breeders from around the country converge on Ballarat.
- VIDEO: IN THE early 1960s the papers were breathlessly calling cotton “white gold”, but there really was an element of goldrush in the building of the cotton industry.
- Thirty years of public advocacy during some of Australian agriculture and mining’s biggest policy battles have been rewarded for Mitch Hooke.
- Country women say alternative gas industry only leads to community division, ruined farm land and sick children
- An exquisite house and land package with links to Inverell’s founding father will go under the hammer next month.