A collection of your best photos from the 2017 Moree Picnic Races.
- Dorothy Kenny and Beau Henderson are growing garlic and succulents at their Dorrigo small farm.
- If there was ever a time to buy an avocado farm, it’s now.
- MERINO wethers have long been regarded as an optional extra in wool-growing enterprises depending on the nature of the season.
- What's got our readers' attention this week | Letters to the editor
- A FEW train wrecks can be expected at Junee on Saturday, but involving chocolate rather than twisted metal.
- Limousin judge Rob Dixon, visiting the Sydney Royal Show from his home base in Alberta, was telling the truth when he said the Limousin genetics on display were among the best anywhere in the world.
- Sodwalls Murray Grey breeder reaps the benefits of Charolais genetics.
- Brazilian born hoop Wanderson D’avila is making his identity felt, branching into the North Coast riding ranks.
- Some of the highlights from The Land photographer and journalists across the state this week.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.