Farmers to benefit from 'virtual fences'
- The rally in the wheat market stalled coming into the end of last week.
- First time dryland cotton growers are lining up in droves to join the fibre crop’s rebounding fortunes after an unusually wet winter sets the scene for a 4 million bale crop.
- With a dam for swimming, a home paddock for riding motorbikes, a tennis court and a hill for hiking, the potential for activities are endless.
- TODAY'S Rennylea Angus sale at Culcairn topped at $25,000 for Rennylea H57.
- Tasmania's temperate climate has researchers hoping to see commercial wheat crops of up to 14 tonnes a hectare by 2020.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.