Sheep measles can be prevented by making sure farm and house dogs are wormed monthly and foxes are eradicated as best as possible.
- Melbourne-based agri-tech company Agersens is set to make its virtual fencing system available later this year.
- Top weaners from the North West and Upper Hunter will be on offer at the eight annual Gunnedah Powerhouse liveweight weaner sale on March 30.
- Cattle buyers are recommending northern weaner producers reinvest in their operations and take on yard weaning as an extra marketing tool.
- The forward thinking industry is already looking three decades ahead.
- Alfoxton Dohne rams reached a top of $3000 and averaged $1532 in the 14th annual sale at "Alfoxton", Armidale, on February 13.
- AUSTRALIAN tea tree growers are battling a flood of adulterated pharmaceutical imports riding on fast-growing demand for the oil.
- But licence cancellation not on government agenda
- Columnist John Carter says LLS must make “a quantum leap into relevance”
- Donald Trump’s protectionist views on global trade are likely to be the way of the future
- With the global price of Australian cotton now 15 per cent up on a fortnight ago shippers are worried markets will look elsewhere for supply and man made fibres look more attractive.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.