One of the landmark properties in the Cudal “dress circle” area of the Central West will go under the auctioneer’s hammer next week – some of it for only the third time since early settlement.
- Blueberries have taken Harjap Singh Dosanjh up a steep slope these past few years and today he finds his work much more than horticulture. It’s often all about the people.
- Collaborative and share economy benefits regional enterprises.
- The latest NSW Department of Primary Industries (DPI) report on sheep enterprise gross margins has delivered good news with gains across the industry.
- A NEW documentary, Dingo: Wild dog at war, will shed light on how graziers and researchers are working to deal with wild dogs.
- A look at photos taken by Fairfax photographers across Australia.
- The Glen Innes, NSW, property Reedy Creek sold under hammer at the Ray White Rural auction for $1.025 million today.
- IF you are in the red meat business, it seems you are also in the business of world event monitoring, social value tracking and, quite frankly, keeping up with fashion.
- Rural people are not owed good internet; it’s what they need to run businesses and maintain social connectedness and mental wellbeing.
- Contoversial Cobbora land now ready for sale.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.