THE Scone community has come together to farewell Adam O’Regan.
- Farmers will look at windrowing barley crops this year to prompt an even ripening of the crop.
- What is the Australian cattle market going to look like in five years’ time?
- Farm services company, Ruralco, has teamed up with a US-based drone and data analytics provider PrecisionHawk to help farmers improve a host of crop and pasture management activities.
- A previous Australian National Field Days (ANFD) Merino Wether Comparison trial winner has re-established his place amongst the top producers again, after the first shearing report tallied the Manildra grower at the top of the 9-month shearing results.
- Farmers' eyes in the sky soar on regulation reduction.
- Although now retired from a lifetime of pastoralism, Bob McFarland is unlikely to turn his back entirely on the bush and its ever-emerging problems calling for innovative solutions.
- SOME 50,000 research plots will be harvested by the end of the season, all in the name of plant breeding.
- In global markets the USDA released their grain stock estimates for September 1 late last week, and there were surprises all round.
- The shifting shoals of the Chinese market has caught out Bega Cheese.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.