Melbourne-based agri-tech company Agersens is set to make its virtual fencing system available later this year.
- Less than two weeks after double murderer Mark Valera was sentenced to life, his father Jack van Krevel was found stabbed to death in his Albion Park home.
- A sunflower seed developed in Australia that has been performing for major global producers for the past decade has just become available here.
- Sifting through the hype on 3D food printing.
- A dingo pup found close to death on a outback track could help answer "ground-breaking" scientific questions.
- South Bunbury man Troy Phillip Milbourne pleaded guilty to child sex offences over his role in a paedophile ring.
- Andrew, Anne and Richard Basnett remembered as "pillars of the community".
- Virginia Harvey's wrap of She Will Rein's spectacular Golden Slipper win.
- Strong demand from restockers and feedlotters in the wake of western rain saw prices for Hereford weaner steers to $1420
- A BRIGHT spark has emerged on Australia’s often-stormy food processing horizon, with Japanese-owned tomato processor Kagome spending $21 million to expand its operations on the Victoria-NSW border.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.