The Pawley family's "Bonny Rigg" at Rowena has hit the market.
- Dragonfruit is the new cool, and no wonder why with its perfumed fruit and visually crunchy texture.
- Picking the right variety to capitalise on early sowing times is proving a savvy way to plant canola. But soil nitrogen levels always help to minimise risk.
- Melbourne-based agri-tech company Agersens is set to make its virtual fencing system available later this year.
- Cattle buyers are recommending northern weaner producers reinvest in their operations and take on yard weaning as an extra marketing tool.
- A long term vision cut short presents a valuable opportunity for a grazier to snap up a slice of high-rainfall heaven.
- Murray LLS chairman and former Nationals MP Richard Bull has been appointed as acting Chair of Chairs
- The Land takes you back to March 1975 to have a look at some of the photos that made the paper.
- Averaging about 850,000 visitors annually, the Sydney Royal Easter Show is the largest ticketed annual event in the southern hemisphere.
- Government says the appointments represent a changing of the guard at Local Land Services
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.