A crop of outstanding primary producers have made the final round of this year’s NSW Farmer of The Year Award.
- Educating commercial producers on the dangers and detection of ovine brucellosis is the key to controlling the debilitating disease.
- THE Scone community has come together to farewell Adam O’Regan.
- The Land takes you back to December 1999 to have a look at some of the photos that made the paper.
- Canola may be the shining light of winter crops this season even after rain, floods, waterlogging and minimal sunshine.
- Government delivers on $440 million commitment.
- Grain Harvest haulage scheme expands.
- The shifting shoals of the Chinese market has caught out Bega Cheese.
- First it was the dot-com boom, next Silicon Valley start-ups, then the Fintech craze and now it’s all about AgTech.
- Small rural towns have already felt the pinch of water buy backs under the Murray Darling Basin Plan, but bigger rural centres aren't safe either.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.