More than 7000 people walk through gates of field days on third and final day
- First time dryland cotton growers are lining up in droves to join the fibre crop’s rebounding fortunes after an unusually wet winter sets the scene for a 4 million bale crop.
- One of the few remaining commercial-scale grazing properties in the Bungendore district has been listed for sale.
- Check out all of the action from the 2016 Australian National Field Days.
- The consortium of Australian families known as BBHO has received debt funding from Rabobank, enabling it to officially make a $386 million bid for Australia's largest landholder S. Kidman and Company.
- Wild winds, torrential rain and hail stones caused widespread damage
- Restockers are driving the cattle market more than ever, now paying a premium over processors of just under 50 cents a kilogram carcase weight.
- Sydney fund manager Iain Gray has tipped Achill West, a 2216-hectare grazing property near Armidale on to the market, with expectations of between $8 million and $8.5 million.
- The Land and Environment court has ruled in favour of Baiada’s $82 million broiler farm near Manilla.
- It was all action at friday’s Armdale and Armdale Park Poll Dorset ram sale as a large gallery battled muddy conditions.
- South East Asia's palm oil estates are opening doors for Australian breeders.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.