Growers interested in leading innovations delivering improved performance, efficiencies and savings for cropping operations should put a big circle around the McIntosh Distribution stand.
- A letter the federal government has spent a year and a half and tens of thousands of dollars trying to keep from the public raises explosive questions.
- The Scone community will come together as one tomorrow to farewell Adam O’Regan.
- It was only two years ago that southern NSW experienced one of the earliest starts to harvest on record.
- The beautifully handcrafted letter affixed to the front window is the first sign of the passing of a slice history.
- Farmers are flat out building fences, yards, sheds, new dams or other water infrastructure, or buying new tractors and farm machinery.
- Eight people died on NSW roads between Friday and Sunday, with five of the deaths in the state's west
- Australia ranked 23rd out of 26 countries in a survey of users' satisfaction with high-speed broadband - ahead of only Brazil, Peru and Italy.
- The rally in the wheat market stalled coming into the end of last week.
- Sydney fund manager Iain Gray has tipped Achill West, a 2216-hectare grazing property near Armidale on to the market, with expectations of between $8 million and $8.5 million.
- The consortium of Australian families known as BBHO has received debt funding from Rabobank, enabling it to officially make a $386 million bid for Australia's largest landholder S. Kidman and Company.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.