THERE has been huge movement in the insecticide world with the launch of Sero-X, which hopes to revolutionise pest control with a special active ingredient.
- Scorching hot winds during the past week may have been the final straw, prompting farmers to abandon hopes of late rain and instead put the livestock in to salvage some value.
- A series of four regional forums across southern and central NSW came to an end in Wagga Wagga last Wednesday, educating farmers and local agribusiness owners on how to take advantage of the “Asian Dining Boom.”
- Australia's burgeoning almond industry keeps migratory beekeepers on the move.
- The period between northern and southern hemisphere harvests can be a flat-spot for market moving news; this year being no exception.
- A royal commission on the back of the Murray Darling Basin is inevitable, writes Mal Peters.
- Interest in the Poll Merino rams bred at Pooginook by Paraway Pastoral Co shows no sign of slowing down
- Kalfresh connects to consumers with carrots
- Here are our picks of the top five movies about farm life. What are yours?
- The Pilliga came alive for the annual Come by Chance picnic races.
- Take a look at what was on our readers minds this week.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.