Friday's steer and bullock sale at Kempsey maintained enthusiasm for a strong start to beef sales in 2017.
- The ability to meet all markets makes Angus cattle a perfect fit at “Dales”, Merriwa.
- A Holstein heifer calf sold for a massive $251,000 at International Dairy Week at Tatura, Victoria, on Wednesday night.
- A passion for Hereford cattle began almost 35 years ago for a Towon stud master, after a childhood heart condition put him on the sidelines of community sport and in the spotlight on the family farm.
- Australian egg exports could grow 600 per cent in 2017 as producers scramble to help fill a massive supply gap in South Korea
- The NSW Government is poised to announce whether it will cull more than 5000 brumbies from Kosciuszko National Park.
- A difficult case of Hendra at Casino has raised the issue of vaccination and has split the horse community into two camps: those that are prepared to vaccinate and those who oppose the impost.
- LABOR Shadow Agriculture Minister Joel Fitzgibbon would be a “voice of truth and honesty” on live animal exports, if the Labor party-room was forced to consider any future trade ban.
- The Angus breed’s strong growth rates are behind the next step for Jeogla Station.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.