The Pawley family's "Bonny Rigg" at Rowena has hit the market.
- Picking the right variety to capitalise on early sowing times is proving a savvy way to plant canola. But soil nitrogen levels always help to minimise risk.
- Cattle buyers are recommending northern weaner producers reinvest in their operations and take on yard weaning as an extra marketing tool.
- A long term vision cut short presents a valuable opportunity for a grazier to snap up a slice of high-rainfall heaven.
- Dragonfruit is the new cool, and no wonder why with its perfumed fruit and visually crunchy texture.
- Murray LLS chairman and former Nationals MP Richard Bull has been appointed as acting Chair of Chairs
- The Land takes you back to March 1975 to have a look at some of the photos that made the paper.
- Government says the appointments represent a changing of the guard at Local Land Services
- New water apps can help manage your cropping, stocking and irrigation strategies using data from Bureau of Meteorology stations across the country.
- Wingen weaner producers Karl and Shirley Casban, “Springvale”, will sell 50 Charolais-Angus-cross mixed sex weaners at the Scone weaner sale on April 20.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.