Melbourne-based agri-tech company Agersens is set to make its virtual fencing system available later this year.
- Widespread rain led to a stronger market for young cattle at Tamworth on Friday.
- A sunflower seed developed in Australia that has been performing for major global producers for the past decade has just become available here.
- THE option to purchase a property north west of Goulburn as a whole or in three parts via online auction is available next month.
- Gulgong Folk Festival’s “back to basics” approach to its 30th anniversary event has won praise from musicians and visitors who attended the three-day event.
- CATTLE prices for all descriptions were up even higher than last month at the Forbes store cattle sale last Friday, where 840 head were offered.
- The final drafts of the Blairmount Santa Gertrudis herd of Gulgong went under the hammer at Dunedoo yesterday.
- A BRIGHT spark has emerged on Australia’s often-stormy food processing horizon, with Japanese-owned tomato processor Kagome spending $21 million to expand its operations on the Victoria-NSW border.
- A veterinary nurse and a sustainability co-ordinator are headed for the Sydney Royal Show to represent Zone 2 in the Showgirl finals.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.