THE Scone community has come together to farewell Adam O’Regan.
- Small rural towns have already felt the pinch of water buy backs under the Murray Darling Basin Plan, but bigger rural centres aren't safe either.
- A prostate cancer treatment for rural men allows a quick recovery time, a one-stop trip to the hospital and the ability to resume usual duties almost immediately after treatment.
- ONE of the largest cattle-breeding properties in the Upper Hunter – the “Mountain Station” aggregation at Merriwa – is back in play following the death earlier this year of Queensland cotton mogul, Susan Marchant.
- Just ten minutes drive from the centre of Orange, in Central West NSW, you will find a shed full of bubbling vats, pools and pipes.
- A STRONG focus on the commercial producer has been the backbone of the Ironbark Herefords program at "Mulwaree", Barraba, for the past 80 years.
- Farmers considering late season nitrogen applications to boost wheat protein levels have been warned it is a risky exercise.
- SWISS mining and commodities powerhouse, Glencore International, has continued to offload assets from its recent Viterra acquisition, selling Australia's Joe White Maltings business to global farm and food products giant, Cargill.
- Written submissions to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) relating to two major chemical company mergers close today.
- When cattleman Sterling Buntine landed in Darwin on Monday, after travelling to Canberra to make a $386 million bid for Australia's largest landholder S.Kidman and Company, he turned the key in his semi trailer and headed for home – Alroy Downs – more than 1000 kilometres away.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.