A consortium of Australian grazing families has made an offer of $386m for S. Kidman & Co, trumping an earlier $365m offer.
- On an overcast day in the Riverina last Friday, a crowd estimated at 400 saw 31,000 Merino sheep yarded for the Hay Merino Breeders Inc. annual spring sale for total clearance.
- COTTON growers in the state's North West will plant their first crop in three years, turning to dryland cotton to make the most of soil moisture.
- PRIME lamb producers and interested breeders will be given another option next week when they will be able to view and purchase stud and commercial Australian White rams and ewes at the inuagural National Australian White Show and Sale.
- While Australian agriculture is forecast to grow, questions have been raised about how future farmers are going to lock down capital without depending solely on debt funding in the future.
- Despite her rural location, Heidi Dell opened a Crossfit Gym in Moree, to offer her clients an alternative method of exercise.
- One of the few remaining commercial-scale grazing properties in the Bungendore district has been listed for sale.
- A feature of the regular store cattle sale at Wodonga last Thursday where over 3000 mixed quality cattle were penned, was the offering of the complete dispersal of the Angus herd on account EC Seidel and Co, “Buckingbong”, Narrandera, following the sale of the family property.
- The Hurricane Hill Quarry at Culcairn, about 50 kilometres north of Albury, has sold at auction for $4.5 million.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.