Making money from dairying these days involves keeping a lid on costs and Max Saul, Taylors Arm, credits his father Leeton for being innovative in that regard.
- Kidman board recommends Rinehart's fresh bid.
- Toyota's new Landcruiser 70 series builds on its bush capabilities.
- The board of iconic pastoral business S. Kidman and Company has unanimously recommended shareholders accept an increased $386.5 million bid from Gina Rinehart’s Australian Outback Beef joint venture.
- Fine wools which have under performed gains experienced by the broader wool market are enjoying a time in the spotlight, driving the Australian Wool Exchange (AWEX) Eastern Market Indicator (EMI) to a celebrated 16 month high.
- Educating commercial producers on the dangers and detection of ovine brucellosis is the key to controlling the debilitating disease.
- THE Liverpool Plains is famous for its soils and abundant groundwater, but no less well regarded are the grazing foothills of the Liverpool Range.
- AUSTRALIAN researchers are proposing to use the macadamia nut’s extraordinary properties as a basic element in a new microtimber.
- Aussie livestock innovation eyes market launch.
- An enthusiastic group of Shorthorn breeders gathered in Wagga Wagga to enjoy steaks produced under the Thousand Guineas brand, and to hear the latest developments in this exciting concept.
- THE Scone community has come together to farewell Adam O’Regan.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.