An agricultural recruitment company has launched a project to tap into the 5000 Australian men and women discharged from the defence force each year.
- Collaborative and share economy benefits regional enterprises.
- Police say 72 head of cattle were stolen from Cunnamulla in November last year and driven 850km south to Harden.
- With harvest in full swing in NSW, results are generally better than anticipated.
- Owners of non-compliant bullbars have been given a reprieve for another year as the exemption order is extended until September 2017.
- A total fire ban has been declared for the Greater Hunter, Northern Slopes and North Western Regions.
- One of the landmark properties in the Cudal “dress circle” area of the Central West will go under the auctioneer’s hammer next week – some of it for only the third time since early settlement.
- Northern Local Land Services (LLS) has launched Ladies in Livestock, a support group which is proving to quench the thirst of women who are hungry for on-farm practical knowledge.
- YOU need to consider your land, the enterprise run on it and what tasks are done daily when choosing the right tractor for your operation.
- MACHINERY giant Case IH is ramping up its interest in the niche market that increasingly has combine harvesters fitted with tracks.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.