COAG has reclassified lever action shotguns with capacity of greater than five rounds into Category D.
- $543 million has been committed to the Fixing Country Roads program.
- After five years of war service including a stint in New Guinea, Narromine-born Preston Martin was delighted when he learned in 1948 that he had won a soldier settlement block in the well-watered Boorowa district.
- Feeling stressed as Christmas approaches? Worried you’ll spend another festive season alone, or with people who make you feel uncomfortable?
- Faces from around the ground at last year's AgQuip.
- UNEMPLOYED Australians will be incentivised to enter the agricultural workforce to bolster labour shortages under a new deal struck between the Coalition and the Nick Xenophon Team, to help pass the backpacker tax.
- DEPENDING on one’s capacity for optimism, there may never have been a more opportune time to buy a pastoral property in troubled south-west Queensland.
- With time running out to find a solution to the backpacker tax impasse, Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has ramped up his rhetoric on the issue.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.