- Dorothy Kenny and Beau Henderson are growing garlic and succulents at their Dorrigo small farm.
- The Hurricane Hill Quarry at Culcairn, about 50 kilometres north of Albury, has sold at auction for $4.5 million.
- Keep up-to-date with all the happenings on day two of ANFD.
- THE famous Henry Lawson poem The Roaring Days is displayed prominently on a wooden panel outside the main homestead of Mulgunnia Station at Trunkey Creek – and it is easy to see why.
- With over 400 stud and flock sheep entered for the 65th Hay Merino Sheep Show, competition was keen with 42 studs exhibiting their sheep along with a full house of commercial producers vying for the various honors.
- Murray Goulburn has announced it will suspend the Milk Supply Support Package for the season.
- Made from their own Merino flock wool, Wellington district's Smith family is to launch their own LoveMerino brand wool scarves.
- Time is almost up on Inglis Rural Property’s expressions of interest campaign for the famed 1011-hectare, “Twins Hills” stud at Cootamundra.
- A positive buzz currently surrounds the Merino sheep industry, after a recently launched campaign to act as a desperate bid to raise ewe numbers, has sheep producers looking at the breeds true profitability.
- Prices paid for breeding ewes soared to new heights at the first of Wycheproof's annual spring store sheep sales on Friday when two new records were created.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.