Wins for both Baringa and Tattykeel in the Australian Whites.
Regardless of if you are a grazier, farmer, or an agricultural watcher, here's everything you need to know about what's on the horizon for ag.
There are some amazing photos in here, from you, our readers. Do yourself a favour and check them out.
- The quiet passing of admired cattleman and industry leader John Underwood AM, has left heavy hearts but a significant legacy across the NT and northern cattle industry and community.
- Day two of George and Fuhrmann’s annual three-day weaner sale at Casino delivered strong steer prices, topping above $1536 for weaner steers, 10 months, with large volume buyers slugging it out for top bid and later complaining about high price.
- Watch paddock that jumps: roos on move in southern Queensland
- Of the 10 major issues identified by Robert Poole as affecting agricultural production across Australia, the two with the most impact are market volatility and climate volatility.
- Sometime things change as much as they stay the same.
- Rural doctors want the DWS system to focus on skills, not plugging holes.
- Testing is showing that fat from Australian White sheep has a melting point similar to Wagyu meat, giving it big ticks in the eating quality and health worlds.
- Imagine idyllic lush green rolling hills, views over the beautiful Bellinger River or a backdrop of tree-clad mountain escarpments – where would you rather be?
- While plants play an integral role in the planet's sustainability, under certain conditions even the most innocuous can be detrimental to livestock health.
- Government push to make two regional centres mega-cities
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.