A 100-kilometre BTV zone will be in place for 30 days around Echuca, impacting southern NSW
Freshwater fish researchers are certainly not ruing the one that got away – rather, praising cod - after reeling in a $1.1 million lab upgrade for the state’s south.
- The Royal Flying Doctor Service has issued new guidelines for snakebite victims based on a 10-year study of snakebites.
- Q & A with CPC boss Troy Setter.
- WHEN a four-year-old asks his parents for a car, the Matchbox sort is what usually comes to mind.
- After attracting thousands of spectators in previous years, only nine people had signed up to race this year.
- Rob and Robbie Bennie, Classic and Huntley View Limousins, will showcase their cattle during Central West Beef Week.
- After three summers of dwindling rice production, growers are flocking to pre-sowing advisory meetings as the rain-blessed South West NSW prepares for a 300 per cent jump in planting area.
- Australian farmgate prices shielded from decreasing beef prices.
- Former High Court Judge Michael McHugh's carefully constructed definition of the industry's social licence uses animal welfare at its foundation; not the human benefit through jobs, taxes and enjoyment.
- REPEAT buyers who appreciated the quality on offer took advantage of a softer market at the annual Merryville Merino stud and flock ewe sale, held by the Merriman family at Boorowa earlier this month.
- More than a quarter of Australia’s farmers are likely to leave their farms by the end of this decade.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.