THE Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions has told former WA One Nation Senator Rod Culleton why it discontinued two legal matters he initiated
NEWLY elected National Farmers' Federation (NFF) Vice President David Jochinke says he’ll put farmers’ interests before political correctness in Canberra.
FARMERS and business leaders have backed a fresh move to try to introduce a unified brand for Australian exports.
Head of the ACCC Agricultural Enforcement and Engagement Unit Mick Keogh has used a football analogy to explain the complicated ‘effects test’.
David Leyonhjelm says a “good” Royal Commission into the Murray Darling Basin Plan may help to end SA's “whinging” about water use.
Peter Georgiou has continued to try to pressure the federal Coalition government into holding a Royal Commission into the banking sector.
Battle lines have been drawn over the quality of science underpinning proposed animal welfare standards in the Australian poultry industry.
Malcolm Turnbull says the SA government’s Royal Commission into the Murray Darling Basin Plan is picking an “expensive fight” with the federal government.
GRAINS, dairy, sugar and egg sectors are all set to benefit from the Coalition government’s $5 million Leadership in Agricultural Industries Fund.
IF SOUTH Australians want their government to spend millions of taxpayer dollars on a Royal Commission into the Murray Darling Basin Plan instead of schools and hospitals then that’s up to them.
- Farmers want more action on estimated 8 million roos in west
- Western Victoria Livestock Exchange director Rohan Arnold is among three men arrested in Serbia.
- An overview of the cotton industry and water.
- Hugh and Mardi Taylor exceeded all expectations at their inaugural Boxleigh Park SRS Merino ram sale on Monday.
- Cotton Research Development Corporation reflect on 27 years
- The Australian ICMJ team has taken out the National Western Stock Show meat judging competition in Denver, Colorado, bringing home the champion team trophy for the first time in 17 years.
- J. Paul Getty III, a scion of the Getty oil dynasty whose tragedies -- mutilation by kidnappers in the early 1970s and an incapacitating, drug-induced stroke in the 1980s -- brought into high relief the dysfunctional relations that beset his famously wealthy family, has died in Buckinghamshire, England. He was 54.
- The Woods family of Goondiwindi has found a way to value-add to a product using their patented air-puffing technology.
- Of the 10 major issues identified by Robert Poole as affecting agricultural production across Australia, the two with the most impact are market volatility and climate volatility.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.