A $10m research program investigates how Australian bees can benefit horticulture
- Industry figures believe high prices for both wool and meat are driving an escalation in large-scale theft of sheep across Victoria in recent months.
- When nutrient requirements are known, a range of products which will supply the required nutrients can be compared on cost.
- Buyer plans to run mixed farming operation with sheep, cattle and cropping.
- New independent report shows time is ripe to address barriers to profit.
- Plus: Shooters, Fishers, and Farmers Party joins Royal Commission call
- Two men and two women have lost their lives in separate fatal car accidents on the weekend.
- “Boggy Creek” is typical of the rich farmlands of the region, consisting of open plains of black and grey self-mulching soils renowned for their fertility and moisture-holding capability.
- SHOCK resignations, personality clashes, leaked emails, internal politics boiling over and a rather hefty executive churn were all part and parcel of life in Australia’s beef business in 2017.
- A BACCHUS Marsh man has been arrested following a Police investigation into a series of alleged wool thefts in Melbourne earlier this year.
- Canadian investment in hydroponic marijuana venture looks to Casino for its base
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.