Even Australians don't expect to see snakes while they are out shopping for underwear.
Mark December 4 in your calendar because you’ll have a chance to see something very special in the sky that night.
Creamy, delicious and leaves you wanting more. This sounds like a description of a cob loaf, but we're talking about this photo gallery.
- Day two of George and Fuhrmann’s annual three-day weaner sale at Casino delivered strong steer prices, topping above $1536 for weaner steers, 10 months, with large volume buyers slugging it out for top bid and later complaining about high price.
- The Australian sheep industry is set to redefine what is classed as "lamb" in the spring of 2019 after a long debate.
- Government push to make two regional centres mega-cities
- Rural doctors want the DWS system to focus on skills, not plugging holes.
- Testing is showing that fat from Australian White sheep has a melting point similar to Wagyu meat, giving it big ticks in the eating quality and health worlds.
- Tom Stockwell's final NTCA president speech a ripper.
- Wins for both Baringa and Tattykeel in the Australian Whites.
- A SPOKESMAN for McGrathNicol has refused to confirm or deny details regarding a possible sale of Cubbie Station, published in The Australian Financial Review, are correct.
- Follow all the action from Sydney Olympic Park here as cattle and sheep Easter Show champions are announced.
- AUSTRALIAN Wool Innovation’s marketing subsidiary The Woolmark Company has set an ambitious target to absorb three per cent of Vietnam’s $27 billion textile export market within four years.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.