It's been a year since the Sir Ivan Bushfire ripped through the central west.
Australia may have the Big Pineapple, Prawn and so on, but Gilgandra farmers lay claim to two Big Friesian bullocks.
Well known Geurie farmer, Peter Hyland, has been remembered at Dubbo's Hoof and Hook competition.
- An out of control bushfire at Reedy Swamp near Bega has been elevated to the highest Emergency Warning from the Rural Fire Service.
- Goats, not kangaroos the gold in far west for harvesting
- It was an emotional decision for the hugely successful stockbroker Colin Bell to put his prized portfolio on the market.
- Sometimes it takes a tragedy to cut through the noise and remind us of the power of words.
- Eligible farmers will be able to buy Crown Land that is under their lease
- Some truth, but many claims false in roo film: industry
- With International Women’s Day over for another year, national rural property agency Ray White Rural analysed the role women play in their company in 2018 finding a third of the offices are owned by women.
- Dozens of woolgrowers donated 14,000 kilograms of wool which was auctioned to raise $77,000 for Ronald McDonald House Westmead.
- The launch of new dairy products under the Australia’s Own label will help drive a likely 40 per cent jump in Freedom Foods’s sales this year.
- How many people might be affected by a proposal to mine gas near Narrabri?
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.