The Land caught up with each of the eight finalists at Rabobank’s FoodBytes pitchfest.
- A feral animal causes more than $100 million worth of damage a year. Find out what it is here.
- Illegal tobacco growing on rise in NSW and Victoria as multi-million dollar crops seized
- Today is the last time Landmark will hold a weaner calf sale at the 8.7 hectare Finlay Road saleyards, Goulburn.
- The absence of shearing innovation in the past 50 years is indicative of a greater crisis within the wool industry, with a senior market commentator warning the industry must innovate or perish.
- She was the picture of innocence. But Ebony’s name will forever be linked to a depraved, remorseless monster.
- NutriSoil Liquid Biological Fertiliser is hosting its annual field day soon.
- Inall returns from US to head up Australian Dairy Farmers
- Working on the road or from home now even more exciting
- BAYER has opened its multi-million dollar wheat and oilseeds breeding centre near Horsham, Victoria.
- With 120,000 Angus breeders being joined to Wagyu bulls and that figure expected to rise to 833,000 by 2020 there are plenty of concerned eyes looking at the future of premium beef.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.