The Land caught up with each of the eight finalists at Rabobank’s FoodBytes pitchfest.
- An exquisite house and land package with links to Inverell’s founding father will go under the hammer next month.
- Value based marketing the pathway to a sustainable future, says Teys
- Richard Rains is a man familiar to many in the Queensland beef industry but many wonder how he became the owner of a global meat marketing business. He shares his story.
- The Upper Hunter will celebrate all things horses with the 2015 Scone and Upper Hunter Horse Festival from May 5 to 15.
- Bowen Suffolks and Kilkee Shorthorns
- Brazilian born hoop Wanderson D’avila is making his identity felt, branching into the North Coast riding ranks.
- GrainCorp has posted a $100 million net profit for the half year.
- A commitment to breeding functional cattle that perform well in a range of environments fared well for Twynam Agriculture at their annual on-property sale.
- Find out the who's who on agriculture's rich list.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.