The Syngenta Growth Awards winners were announced on December 1. The group of seven were chosen from 25 Regional Winners.
- The future of the historic long paddock is under the spotlight again
- Today is the last time Landmark will hold a weaner calf sale at the 8.7 hectare Finlay Road saleyards, Goulburn.
- Canola is trading at $510 a tonne as planting ramps up across the state.
- Working on the road or from home now even more exciting
- A buck's weekend isn’t your typical breeding ground for business ideas but that’s where the concept for ag-startup Cultivate Farms first appeared.
- Illegal tobacco growing on rise in NSW and Victoria as multi-million dollar crops seized
- The second annual Scone Speckle Park sale is on May 6.
- The Australian blueberry crop has quadrupled in production since 2007 with this year’s forecast record at 10,000 tonnes valued at $180m.
- Egg producers are bracing for a fierce public relations blitz pitched at pushing them to abandon caged egg farming
- The Coalition’s retention of government can be largely attributed to retaining seven of the 11 rural seats it claimed in 2013.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.