The Syngenta Growth Awards winners were announced on December 1. The group of seven were chosen from 25 Regional Winners.
- Looking for a slice of land in the country that is famed for its beef production?
- Farmers claim they'll be ruined by gas pipeline project through paddocks, prime farm land
- Lightning strikes twice for solar farms at Balranald
- Five new directors reflect appetite for change, says new chairman.
- Testing is showing that fat from Australian White sheep has a melting point similar to Wagyu meat, giving it big ticks in the eating quality and health worlds.
- Deputy PM laps up critical Audit Office report
- The Land says: A lot of potential exists in our regions. For a change we’re seeing steps being taken to help realise it.
- Producers have been given a reprieve of health status.
- When it comes to glyphosate there are two opposing camps: those who believe in its worth as a low-impact herbicide and others who passionately declare it does more harm than good.
- Greg Bender listens to communications between soil biology and plant roots - Australia's first soil whisperer.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.