The 2017 Rural Achievers awards and the JB Fairfax award for rural journalism deadlines have been extended.
- ORDERS for Chinese Government uniforms are driving the fine wool prices on the Australian Wool Exchange (AWEX), while a supply drought of bales sparks a market rally.
- Some of Australia's largest grazing families are today set to trump a bid by Gina Rinehart and a Chinese investor for S. Kidman and Company by going to Canberra to announce a $375 million unconditional bid.
- Paraway Pastoral Company is selling its famed 31,602 hectare Coonamble property Pier Pier Station.
- Keep up-to-date with all the happenings on day two of ANFD.
- Benchmarking data is proving that Merinos are the consistent financial performer in the farm business of Campbell Town, Tasmania, producers Dave and Jo Taylor.
- The first harvest from a small trial plot near Casino is expected to reveal how nutrient-rich effluent from the Northern Co-operative Meat Company can be removed off-site without it going to waste.
- Gundy triple fatal: How a peaceful country setting belied a senseless human loss.
- NSW: Brendan Farrell is the man behind the now legendary Burrumbuttock Hay Run is in line for national recognition.
- New report recommends new policies to grow ag industries.
- Some of Australia's wealthiest graziers are challenging Gina Rinehart's bid to secure Australia's largest land holder, cattle company S.Kidman & Co.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.