As of December this year, Manildra Meat Company will no longer process meat for Woolworths.
- Government delivers on $440 million commitment.
- A crop of outstanding primary producers have made the final round of this year’s NSW Farmer of The Year Award.
- Farmers will look at windrowing barley crops this year to prompt an even ripening of the crop.
- Toyota's new Landcruiser 70 series builds on its bush capabilities.
- When cattleman Sterling Buntine landed in Darwin on Monday, after travelling to Canberra to make a $386 million bid for Australia's largest landholder S.Kidman and Company, he turned the key in his semi trailer and headed for home – Alroy Downs – more than 1000 kilometres away.
- First it was the dot-com boom, next Silicon Valley start-ups, then the Fintech craze and now it’s all about AgTech.
- Patience is sometimes a virtue.
- Greens leader Richard Di Natale has great expectations of digital technology making farming and meat processing more profitable, but he says it won’t make live exports more acceptable to his party or its supporters.
- Judgement day set to come by 2018.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.