One of the few remaining commercial-scale grazing properties in the Bungendore district has been listed for sale.
- Despite her rural location, Heidi Dell opened a Crossfit Gym in Moree, to offer her clients an alternative method of exercise.
- A feature of the regular store cattle sale at Wodonga was the offering of the complete dispersal of the Angus herd on account EC Seidel and Co, “Buckingbong”, Narrandera.
- First time dryland cotton growers are lining up in droves to join the fibre crop’s rebounding fortunes after an unusually wet winter sets the scene for a 4 million bale crop.
- NSW Farmers president Derek Schoen takes a look around the Central West.
- Restockers are driving the cattle market more than ever, now paying a premium over processors of just under 50 cents a kilogram carcase weight.
- The Land says: It's an interesting and certainly controversial concept to open the doors of an abattoir to the public to help people accept the reality of slaughter and the role it plays in feeding them.
- GRDC launched its Regional Cropping Solutions Networks in 2011 and 2012, with a network of growers, advisers and researchers, and the future looks bright.
- Many species of clovers and sub clovers have excellent tolerance to periodic waterlogging, some can even regenerate salt scalded seepage areas.
- On an overcast day in the Riverina, a crowd of about 400 saw 31,000 Merino sheep yarded for the Hay Merino Breeders Inc. annual spring sale for total clearance.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.