For the first time in Australian stud cattle industry, two breeds are combining for one national show and sale event to be held at Dubbo in June 2017.
NEW SOUTH WALES
- Dragonfruit is the new cool, and no wonder why with its perfumed fruit and visually crunchy texture.
- The Pawley family's "Bonny Rigg" at Rowena has hit the market.
- Cattle buyers are recommending northern weaner producers reinvest in their operations and take on yard weaning as an extra marketing tool.
- Melbourne-based agri-tech company Agersens is set to make its virtual fencing system available later this year.
- Picking the right variety to capitalise on early sowing times is proving a savvy way to plant canola. But soil nitrogen levels always help to minimise risk.
- Wingen weaner producers Karl and Shirley Casban, “Springvale”, will sell 50 Charolais-Angus-cross mixed sex weaners at the Scone weaner sale on April 20.
- Murray LLS chairman and former Nationals MP Richard Bull has been appointed as acting Chair of Chairs
- Improving dairy market prospects in Asia come with a warning about more competition and increased price volatility ahead
- Government says the appointments represent a changing of the guard at Local Land Services
- A long term vision cut short presents a valuable opportunity for a grazier to snap up a slice of high-rainfall heaven.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.