Time is almost up on Inglis Rural Property’s expressions of interest campaign for the famed 1011-hectare, “Twins Hills” stud at Cootamundra.
NEW SOUTH WALES
- NSW Farmers president Derek Schoen takes a look around the Central West.
- Dorothy Kenny and Beau Henderson are growing garlic and succulents at their Dorrigo small farm.
- Northern irrigators are battling the same issues as their southern counterparts, as the Basin Plan starts to recover another wave of water for the environment from the top of the Murray Darling catchment.
- A NYNGAN duo have taken out the nation's top honours in the National Kelpie Trial Championships for 2014.
- Keep up-to-date with all the happenings on day two of ANFD.
- THE benefits of hybrid vigour are well known in the beef industry, but one dairy farming family at Forbes is now also reaping the rewards of extra performance due to crossbreeding.
- Bulls topped at $26,000 and averaged $11038 at the Clunie Range Angus sale at "Springfield", Wallangra, on Friday.
- A PRIVATE investor has bought a million-dollar portfolio of blue gum plantations in Victoria, as more smaller investors zero in on the sector.
- ORDERS for Chinese Government uniforms are driving the fine wool prices on the Australian Wool Exchange (AWEX), while a supply drought of bales sparks a market rally.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.