- On an overcast day in the Riverina, a crowd of about 400 saw 31,000 Merino sheep yarded for the Hay Merino Breeders Inc. annual spring sale for total clearance.
- The consortium of Australian families known as BBHO has received debt funding from Rabobank, enabling it to officially make a $386 million bid for Australia's largest landholder S. Kidman and Company.
- First time dryland cotton growers are lining up in droves to join the fibre crop’s rebounding fortunes after an unusually wet winter sets the scene for a 4 million bale crop.
- Highlights from the Australian National Field Days (ANFD)
- A CHANGE in the focus of their operation to a bigger-framed animal that cuts more wool has paid off for a Merino operation on the Southern Tablelands.
- The Land says: We have problems as a nation if our reaction to last week’s foreign register is anything to go by.
- THE Yaraka horse and motorbike gymkhana was deemed a huge success with about 150 competitors taking part in both sections of the sporting day.
- The 352,590 hectare 'Vergemont' is up for sale.
- More than 4000 people made the trip to the Moree races this year for one of the cooler days in summer.
- The beef breeder has three good years of above average to extreme profitability ahead of them.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.