- Burnt out landholders in the Dunedoo district are demanding to know why they were left defending their properties while fire fighters watched on from the comfort of their trucks.
- Water brokers and irrigators knew they would face stiff competition to buy and sell water last Thursday when inter-valley trade opened from the Murrumbidgee to the Murray – but they didn’t expect a complete wipeout.
- Two illegal hunters have been penalised in court
- The small town of Jugiong are uniting to raise funds to sponsor cow number 13 to remember Lui Polimeni
- It’s shearing time at Tongy Station and no bushfire, not even the Sir Ivan, will stand in the way.
- Chris Wentworth-Brown said he was still in a daze on Tuesday as he stood outside his Uarbry home that was burnt to the ground by the Sir Ivan Fire.
- Animal Justice MP Mark Pearson takes to social media to defend feral cats
- Dry conditions and disease issues in Chinese mung beans has resulted in strong demand for the Australian crop.
- END OF THE ROAD: Where to now for Drayton South?
- PRIVATE investment group TPG has raised a record haul of more than $550 million from the sale of Inghams chicken production facilities.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.