- Melbourne-based agri-tech company Agersens is set to make its virtual fencing system available later this year.
- Future Farmers Network chair Dan Korf says there's reward in a healthy work culture
- SMALL scale producers have to be niche to survive and, according to Wade and Nicky Mann, jumbo-sized, drip-fed blueberries could provide their business some sweet success.
- Cattle buyers are recommending northern weaner producers reinvest in their operations and take on yard weaning as an extra marketing tool.
- The forward thinking industry is already looking three decades ahead.
- Alfoxton Dohne rams reached a top of $3000 and averaged $1532 in the 14th annual sale at "Alfoxton", Armidale, on February 13.
- A long term vision cut short presents a valuable opportunity for a grazier to snap up a slice of high-rainfall heaven.
- AUSTRALIAN tea tree growers are battling a flood of adulterated pharmaceutical imports riding on fast-growing demand for the oil.
- YOU need to consider your land, the enterprise run on it and what tasks are done daily when choosing the right tractor for your operation.
- Columnist John Carter says LLS must make “a quantum leap into relevance”
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.