Did you know that Mental Health affects one in four people at some stage of their life, and it does not discriminate across age, sex, nationality, income or background?
To help raise awareness of Mental Health on the Monaro a barbecue will be held in the ‘Warreen’ Garden on Saturday October 22nd, 2016.
- Address: 338 Tuross Road Countegany NSW 2630
- Time: 12pm
- Cost: $25 per adult/$10.00 per child (up to 12 years old)
The catering will be provided by the Numeralla and District Activities Incorporated Group.
Included in the ticket cost is a barbecue lunch, salad, glass of wine or soft drink with lunch, tea and coffee, homemade cakes and biscuits and a donation to CAMHS.
A bus will be running from Cooma to ‘Warreen’ and back again. Cost $5 per person. With only 34 seats available – these will be booked quickly. Reserve your bus seat when booking your ticket.
Sophie Longdon from ABC South East will be our special guest speaker, along with Nicola Yates; Director of Mental Health Services for Greater Southern and John Bowe, local Nurseryman who will discuss the therapeutic and beneficial aspects of gardening
Our Monster Raffle with $4000 worth of prizes will be drawn on the day tickets are selling for $2 each, tickets will be available on the day.
There will also be an auction of the following items:
- A signed 2016 Sydney Swans jumper
- A signed Canberra Raiders training jumper
- A framed history of George Smith one of the past Wallabies and Brumbies all time greats
All funds raised will be used to purchase resources for the Cooma Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service.
- Booking are essential
- For ticket purchases and inquiries:
- Phone: 02/6453 3272
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org