Got a burning question to ask our Next Crop forum panel? But can’t get to Cooma?
Don’t stress – we can ask it for you!
Fill out the form below by 5pm February 28 and one of The Land’s journalists will pitch your question to the panel on the night.
The panel members are:
- Jane Cay – the founder of Birdsnest
- Charlie Litchfield – environmental services manager at Snowy Hydro Ltd
- Duncan Taylor – CEO of the Country Universities Centre
- Kim Houghton – general manager policy and research with the Regional Australia Institute
- James (Boo) Ewart – owns his own carpentry business and is a councillor on the Snowy Monaro Regional Council.
- Mary Lockton – marketing manager of NSW Farmers
The forum kicks off at 5:30pm on March 1 and the action will be livestreamed on The Land’s Facebook page, so you can watch your question being asked from anywhere in the world!
Read more about the speakers here.
Find out more about the Next Crop here.