There is controversy in India, Australia's largest market for pulses, surrounding alleged collusion among pulse traders there to artificially keep prices high.
- Big-scale irrigator, Webster, is bracing for a backlash of public fury after this week’s media allegations of water theft in the Murray Darling Basin
- Irrigators, graziers and river communities in a maelstrom after 'horrifing' expose.
- Frustrated words come from Boonah-based Brahman breeder Jan Delroy, who has started a “No to J-BAS” petition and calls for the new biosecurity system not to be implemented.
- Labor says Kevin Humphries will be referred to the state corruption watchdog following an expose into alleged mismanagement of the Murray Darling Basin plan by the ABC.
- Casual work for uni students
- Australia's Productivity Commission says a protectionist “contagion” could spark a global recession
- Construction has officially commenced on the $41.4 million White Rock Solar Farm.
- MDBA Chief Executive Phillip Glyde has moved to calm troubled waters following last night’s controversial Four Corners broadcast.
- Fears bad laws, thirsty cotton will drive new wave of water reform
- THEIR farms couldn't be more different but Dubbo Merino breeders Matthew and Cherie Coddington and Guyra greenhouse manager Godfrey Dol share a few things in common including excellence in their field.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.