TERRY RYAN was born on December-6, 1940 in Brisbane where he attended Christian Brothers College until he decided that racehorses were more to his liking than school.
- Broken Hill's Anika Molesworth, 28, up against four others for the award
- DUAL-purpose cereals are top performers in the gross margin stakes, according to NSW Department of Primary Industries (DPI) trials.
- Sheep stocking rates are taking a massive hit from Ovine Brucellosis, according to breed representatives.
- The Maranoa Regional Council will continue charging a $1.40/head buyers fee despite a growing backlash over the implementation.
- MERINO ewes got off on the right foot at the beginning of spring, selling from $150 to $200, but have dropped in the past month.
- New beef reality in the Nowendoc Valley has resulted in a cattle drought for next month's Wingham campdraft.
- NSW Liberal Democratic Senator David Leyonhjelm says he was double-crossed by Justice Minister Michael Keenan on a deal to allow a sunset clause on banning the Adler shotgun's importation.
- Farm robot Agbot II is estimated to be able to reduce the cost of weeding crops by about 90 per cent.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.