CANEGROWERS CEO Dan Galligan provides the background on the Wilmar sugar marketing dispute.
- It’s shearing time at Tongy Station and no bushfire, not even the Sir Ivan, will stand in the way.
- Animal Justice MP Mark Pearson takes to social media to defend feral cats
- Australian governments and industry need to start thinking about how to get young people into agriculture and stop the exponential US trend towards corporate agriculture.
- The federal government is about to declare war on feral cats – and wants to use community groups in the battle.
- Agriculture is poised for a good year, but strong business management skills are needed if farmers are to capitalise on the buoyant outlook
- Managing the volume of dry matter in your pasture is key to keeping stock at the right levels for maximum profit.
- Today is your last chance to be a part of our photo competition for the chance to win.
- All the news from the grains industry at home and abroad.
- Maximum number of 15 enrolled for the latest Hay Inc Rural Education program in the Riverina.
- The final count of home and stock losses is in.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.