Thousands of hectares of wheat, barley, canola and lupins have been affected by mice this year.
- After a three year hiatus the former Elders Longreach All Breeds Sale will return on Friday, March 3 from 9am as the Elders Outback Invitational Bull Sale to be held at the Longreach Saleyards.
- It's all for a good cause
- First Solar denies not contacting landholders near state's new solar farm.
- Of Johnes and Tony Abbott's ego
- Ten of our recent favourite photos of country kids.
- Thirty five from 36 Poll Hereford bulls sold to a top of $16,000 twice and average $8057 whilst 40 of the 41 Angus bulls offered topped at $16,000 and averaged $6600.
- The NSW government says the $262 million partial buy-back of the Shenhua exploration area is a win for farmers, but is it? Really?
- CBH Group chairman and Newdegate farmer Wally Newman has been re-elected unopposed to the board in the 2017 member director elections.
- Detectives say it is one of the worst animal cruelty cases they have ever seen.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.