CREDIBILITY of the ABC Four Corners program, "A Bloody Business", has been deflated with a Federal Senate inquiry puncturing several major holes in its production processes, following critical questioning.
- Korean steel giant POSCO's plan to build a new coal mine in the Southern Highlands has taken a hit.
- Prices for very broad wool (34 micron plus) have fallen back to their levels of a decade ago.
- Green wind power has a dark tinge at Wellingrove outside Glen Innes, where debate over the physical installation of enormous wind turbines has caused enough heartache and division to more than offset environmentally friendly carbon credits purchased in Canberra.
- Fears bad laws, thirsty cotton will drive new wave of water reform
- The Woods family 'Coorangy' seek to make sustainable choices with their cropping enterprise.
- HASSAD Australia has been confirmed as the buyer of a large slice of premium farming country in the Coonamble district, substantially expanding the oil-rich Gulf State's local footprint.
- There's not that many new entries in the herbicide arsenal, but agronomists have worked hard on new combinations to combat resistance, boost performance
- Coonamble farmers lose bid to stop Pilliga pipeline
- Selling agents say sheep are going to get much dearer when it rains.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.