A man with 20 years experience at NSW Farmers has decided, having served a “reasonable apprenticeship”, to make his bid for the organisation’s top post.
- According to some, at the heart of the matter could be shearer-farmer relations.
- Research needs rural voices to complete 15-minute anonymous survey
- Widespread dry conditions is making for a hard season selling bulls, and Waratah Speckle Park felt the impact at their on-property bull sale on Monday.
- The Merino Lifetime Productivity (MLP) Project Macquarie site held its annual field day today at Trangie.
- Watermin Drillers believe no other single factor can compare with the importance of an adequate water supply on a property.
- Under normal circumstances a Central West property with an impressive history of production would not be hitting the market just now, looking brown and droughty like the country all around.
- Visitors can sit inside the truck from Wolf Creek at a new exhibition of props from the film at the Amazing Mill Markets in Ballarat.
- The operators behind the plant notified police late last year.
- Advertiser content: Hardhat Angus prepares for biggest bull sale in its history.
- Australian Farm Institute director Mick Keogh says gross clearing stats shouldn't feature alone
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.