Find out how this reunion in Leeton came about.
- Farmers are being warned not to sign the Australian Rail Track Corporation's land access agreement 'template'.
- There may be high prices in parts of the country, but current values are unlikely to coax farmers in southern and westenr Australia to sell.
- "What people don't see is parents crying because they don't understand why their children need teeth taken out."
- HEALTHY support was shown to the Millner family at the recent 29th annual bull sale held at their Rosedale stud, Blayney last week.
- Hay is travelling massive distances to drought ravaged Queensland and northern NSW - with the freight costs worth more than the hay itself.
- The Australian Agricultural Company’s $100 million beef processing plant near Darwin is to be mothballed
- The enemies are at the gate of Yass Valley Shire Council, says one of its councillors who is pushing for a clear message to be sent to the NSW state government about industrial wind turbines.
- The Ripple Effect is a rural, largely grassroots program, aimed at farming families in particular.
- Advertiser content: While Kingspan Rhino continues to go through an exciting evolution they will continue to the offer the same quality tanks at the most competitive prices possible.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.