Experts respond to PETA claims on drought and sheep welfare.
- Decentralisation is the very reason Griffith exists today, says Debbie Buller. But a lack of ongoing investment has sent it off the rails.
- Comment: Organic beef producer, Brigid Price, hopes AgDay may help farmers see the value of reconnecting with consumers.
- 'We’re entitled to a premier who keeps her bloody promises,' said a fired-up Ryan Park.
- Take a look at these signs farmers say are sure tells that rain is on the way.
- “Pop used to carry a ‘brag book’ of photos to show how he conserved hay back in 1937.”
- A first crop of new dual-purpose Sunlamb wheat variety is predicted to yield well over 8t/ha.
- Shannon and Daniel Motlop to follow in their father, Eddie's, footsteps at Ganmain-Grong Grong-Matong.
- Mal Peters says the purchase of 29 gigalitres in the Murray-Darling Basin for $80 million was pretty poor accounting.
- The combination of poor autumn rainfall in the northern cropping zones, above average temperatures had resulted in a sharp deterioration in the northern soil moisture reserves and is eroding the outlook for a successful winter crop.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.