Sustainable beef production adds value to the wider industry
- Local farm managers now overseeing global investments in Australian farms worth $350 million with flow-on being shared in local communities.
- More land for the ever-expanding Moxey Farm operation at Gooloogong.
- Dissenting calls to ban live sheep exports within the Coalition government have been backed by the Greens but rejected by David Littleproud.
- Jon Thompson, The Rock, is so impressed with his Limousin-cross offspring, he is in the process of converting his breeding herd to pure Limousin.
- Some 70 Merino and Poll Merino rams from across the state converged at Armidale on February 6 and 7 for the Armidale Merino Ram Show and Sale, but it was Conrayn Merinos, Berridale, that took home the supreme title.
- Advertiser: The insatiable Chinese market has become a profitable venture for this Australian grain supply chain company dealing in sorghum.
- In a rare win for farmers, the promise of much improved seasonal conditions for the crop and the livestock industries is coinciding with falling fertiliser prices.
- Woman receives lengthy jail term
- A western Sydney animal health company has finally won approval for a biological control product for roundworms.
- Agriculture scholarship winners announced.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.