Claims the amount of environmental water being held in Victoria’s dams was disadvantaging irrigators have been dismissed by Commonwealth Environmental Water Holder (CEWH) David Papps.
- Q & A with CPC boss Troy Setter.
- AUSTRALIAN agribusinesses, financial services, and health and education are the most likely to benefit from JAEPA.
- Farmers can relax a little after council rejects Harden piggery
- The October US Department of Agriculture World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates Report dealt a blow to the wheat market with a sharp lift in the size of this year’s global wheat crop.
- The map shows the motorway in a tunnel under Kingsway at Miranda before emerging after a short distance as a surface road.
- Australian farmgate prices shielded from decreasing beef prices.
- SHARE The Journey is the theme of Mental Health Month so it’s timely to consider life on the land in remote parts of the country. The theme focuses on the importance of social connections and good relationships to combat loneliness and build resilience in trying times. Here is one of the feature article’s from the PANPA award-winning Glove Box Guide to Mental Health, published by The Land newspaper this week.
- The Royal Flying Doctor Service has issued new guidelines for snakebite victims based on a 10-year study of snakebites.
- The NSW Government’s $100 million investment into palliative care services in Western NSW and across the state has been welcomed, however the campaign isn’t considered to be over.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.